Saturday, September 4, 2021

FULFILLED PROPHECY CONVINCED THIS FORMER ATHEIST

FULFILLED PROPHECY CONVINCED THIS FORMER ATHEIST


A very intelligent gentleman in Boston, years ago, requested me to visit him. During our interview he made this statement:-- "For fifty years of my life up to a few weeks since, I was a confirmed atheist. I had no idea that my belief could be shaken. As I lay upon my bed from a slight indisposition, the following reflections passed through my mind. There are in the Bible a vast number of predictions which no human foresight could have divined. Every one of these, when the time specified arrived, was fulfilled to the letter. The same Book foretells for the soul a future state of eternal retribution. These last predictions will come to pass just as all the others have done. All this came before my mind with such distinctness and force as to render doubt impossible; and I am here, a believer in Jesus." -- "The Baptism of the Holy Ghost," hdm0390, by Asa Mahan

No comments:

Post a Comment