Tuesday, September 7, 2021

STALIN'S DAUGHTER COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT GOD

STALIN'S DAUGHTER COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT GOD


Joseph Stalin's daughter, Svetlana Aliluyeva, is a living illustration of God's universal faithfulness to every soul. Born in an atheist's home, she testifies to the fact that the reality of a living God cannot be obliterated from the conscience or consciousness of one raised apart from God's word and in a home where one is taught to be an atheist and materialist. In the book, Svetlana, the Story of Stalin's Daughter, by Martin Ebon, on page 163 Svetlana is quoted as saying "Since my childhood I have been taught communism, and I believed in it, as we all did, my generation . . . I was brought up in a family where there was never any talk about God. But when I became a grown-up person, I found that it was impossible to exist without God in one's heart. I came to that conclusion myself, without anybody's help or preaching. But that was a great change, because, since that moment, the main dogmas of communism lost their significance for me." In another statement in her book, Twenty Letters to a Friend, page 72 , she states, "I, who'd been taught from earliest childhood by society and my family to be an atheist and materialist, was already one of those who cannot live without God. I am glad that it is so." -- "The Cornerstone of Living," hdm0303, by I. Parker Maxey

No comments:

Post a Comment