Thursday, March 24, 2022

3-24-2022 Devotion: God sees you

 Psalm 35: 22: "This You have seen, O LORD; Do not keep silence. O Lord, do not be far from me." Notice that David is not addressing his enemies. He is taking his problem to the LORD. I wonder how things would have been different in my life, if I had taken my problems directly to the LORD instead of arguing with those that were against me. David teaches us that it is proper to pray to God, "Please do not be silent, be close to me." David is asking for God to rebuke and come against his enemies. This is proper because David knows God has seen what they have been doing to him. Often, we forget that God sees us. He sees your good and your bad, and if you are His child, He still loves you with an affectionate love. As you are going through difficult times, remember that God sees you, sees the problem, sees your enemies, and He has the solution and is prepared to release that solution when the time is perfect.  Trust in His Sovereignty and His Providence.

No comments:

Post a Comment