Monday, November 7, 2022

11-7-2022 Devotion: In Dwelt

 Ezekiel 36: 27: "And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them." This is what Joel meant in his prophecy; there is a day coming when God will pour out His Holy Spirit on all flesh, not just some. This would include the Jews and the Gentiles. The Spirit fell upon very few on the Day of Pentecost. Some thought they were drunk with alcohol. They weren't. They were completely under the control of the Spirit and many came to the Lord because of the Word preached and their testimony. The Spirit has come upon a few, and today God is calling out a people for His name. The instant you turn to Christ in repentance and faith, you are a new creature in Christ Jesus; you are in dwelt and baptized by the Holy Spirit; you are put in the body of believers. “In that day,” God says, “I’ll put My Spirit within you.” Salvation is a supernatural act. God draws you by His grace and gives you a new heart. He writes His laws on your inward parts. You want to serve Him the rest of your life. This is far more than making a decision for Christ, making a profession of faith, or joining a church. This is a real event with supernatural causes and consequences. Do you know what I am talking about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment