Wednesday, September 21, 2022

9-21-2022 Devotion: Shaken

 Psalm 16: 8: "I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved." This verse provides a good answer to the challenges and temptations of life. The psalmist states that he has placed the LORD always before me. The LORD is not behind you or off to the side. He is right before you. Every action you make should be done with an understanding that He is right before you. As a result of doing that, you will not be shaken. There are many things today that cause the Christian to feel like everything is coming against him. They may be, however, if the LORD is set before you and if He is your right hand, you may rest assured that He will see you through. A comfortable ride is not promised, but you will not be shaken by the world and fall back if you have set the LORD before you. That is a comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment